In today’s time, those students who want to become doctors take the science stream after high school because there is a lot of scope for the career in science from the medical stream. But it is not easy to study medical too. Science studies in 12th are very difficult. Students have to work very hard to pass it, if you have to make a career in medical, then just passing is not enough. You have to pass the first division in 12th, only then you can face the entrance examination of medical. If you have to know about how to prepare for medical, then you can get help from this post. It has very important information for you, which will help you to prepare for medical.
डॉक्टर की पढ़ाई कैसे करे
So let us now tell you how to prepare for medical after 12th. Medical studies are not easy. Medical studies are very difficult and it is not cheap to study. Let me tell you that you can study medical only when you are close to biology, physics and chemistry in 12th.
मेडिकल प्रवेश परीक्षा 2017-18
So let us now talk about some of the medical entrance exams. The largest medical colleges are limited seats. So these entrance examinations are done. There are some ranks in these exams, which are from all over India. Different ranks are given in different medical courses, and the rank of Admission in your college is decided.
मेडिकल कोर्सेस की तैयारी
In today’s time there are three important courses in Medical, whose list we will tell you.
- MBBS: Those who give entrance exams in today’s time want to do MBBS course. This course is of 5 years after which if you want to pursue higher education then you
These courses can be done whose time is 2 years old.
- B.H.AM: This course is named Bachelor of Homeopathic and Surgery. It is also an under graduate course that is of 5 years old. This is the second most popular medical course.
- B.D.: This is the third most popular medical course of medical course. Which means Bachelor of Dental Surgery. This is also an undergraduate course. This course is of 4 years. If you have a good rank in the entrance exam, then you can do this course.
How to prepare well
- R.S. Agrawal Math Book PDF Download
- SSC Mathematics 8900+ Chapterwise PDF Download
NEET Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare
For anyone who wants to become a student doctor, passing a medical entrance exam is less than a dream. It takes a lot of effort to pass it. NEET, which is called neet, is an entrance exam for medical, which is necessary to pass. This was enforced by the High Court in 2016. The reason for this being implemented is to impede the money laundering during taxation and admission. It is a very hard work to pass on. Some people get the age limit but these exams can not be cleared. But we will tell you some such paths with the help of which you can clear the NEET exam very easily.
Those who have 2 subjects have to plan in a proprietary manner so that you can give equal time to all subjects.
As many famous and big doctors, their online articles are available and take tips from them.
Whatever subject you are trying to weaken, give more time to that subject.
Try to study as many old papers as possible.
There are many good coaching classes in today’s time where preparations for better medical care are done.
You can prepare any of those coaching and make a good medical entrance exam.