UPSC Exam Pattern UPSC Syllabus 2018 Civil Services Examination The IAS is the most prestigious examination in all India level examinations. It is organized by Union Public Service Commission Bhojpuri by the UPSC every year. Under this examination, services like IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, etc. Before preparing for the IAS exam, we first need to know the following statements first. So today through this post we have you UPSC Exam Syllabus. If you are going to tell the full information among the people, then you can also read this post by joining them.
UPSC Ki Puri Jankari
It is said that there are two types of students in our country. The top ones who prepare for the UPSC and the others who do not prepare for the UPSC. When the UPSC says, Union Public Service Commision Examination to be included among the most prestigious services in our country. After being successful in the examination, people take responsibility as a magistrate of the district, officer in the police head and officer in any ministry. But are you aware of what should be done to prepare the UPSC and not what? Learn about some very important tips for preparing …
UPSC Exam Pattern Kya Hai.
Must be graduated from any accredited college. There is no compulsion to bring any minimum marks in the undergraduate. The minimum qualification for the candidate is to graduate …
Any candidate who is studying in the final year / semester semester, he has the right to fill the form.
Distance education is valid if it is recognized by UGC / AICTE / any law.
American degree is valid but obtaining equivalent certificate from AIU is mandatory.
MBBS must complete your internship before the interview.
Age Limit In UPSC IAS/IPS
GENERAL & CREAMY OBC – 32
NON-CREAMY OBC – 35
SC | ST – 37
- Age is counted from August 1 of the scheduled year.
- Age limit for physical disability candidates: PH-Gen: 42 years, PH-OBC (non-creamy): 45 years; PH-SC / ST: 47 years
- PH (GEN | OBC) = 9 attempts while PH (SC | ST) = Unlimited attempt
- J & K Domestic or Ex-Servicemen: Extra +5 Years
Prelims test pattern
Paper-I: General Studies-
100 MCQs x 2 marks = 200 Marks
-0.66 Marks penalty for wrong answers
Duration: 2 hours
80 MCQs x 2.5 marks = 200 Marks
-0.83 Marks penalty for wrong answers
Duration: 2 hours
- पेपर I के प्राप्तांक केवल मुख्य परीक्षा के चयन के लिए है न कि अंतिम रूप से चयन के लिए.
- पेपर II में केवल 33 % प्राप्तांक लाना आवश्यक है.यह पेपर क्वालीफाइंग है.
Mains Exam Pattern
English & Indian Language,
300 Marks Each
On 2 Topics in 1250 words
GS – 4 Paper,250*4=1000 marks
20 Questions in Each paper.
Optional Paper-500 marks
UPSC Syllabus Kya Hai
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam
Today we will learn the Civil Services Examination of the Union Public Service Commission (prelims) and the syllabus of the main examination in Hindi (Hindi).
Civil Service The initial examination is of the total 400 marks, in which the general study paper is the first and the general compulsory paper II has two compulsory papers. This examination will be of objective type. The prelims are considered only one sorted exam, its marks are not available in the lower all digits of the examination. Added.
The Commission (UPSC) has set 33% minimum qualifying marks in the general study of prelims, Paper II (which is called the CSAT in the language of speech). This means that its numbers will not be added to the prelims integers. Only the digits of Paper 1 will be added to the total marks of the prelims examination.
If you first cross the year’s cut off marks based on the assessment of the paper, you will have to enter the Civil Services Mains exam. But the condition is that at least 2 to 3% (66 marks) will be required in Paper 2, otherwise admission will not get admission in the examination.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Syllabus
The rank of a candidate in the Civil Services Examination of the Union Public Service Commission depends solely on the main marks of the main and interview (interview) examination. The total marks of the interview are 275, while the main examination is 1750.
There will be a total of nine papers in the written examination (main) mains examination. But only 7 of them marks will be added for the final merit ranking. The rest will be just qualifying papers.
IAS Exam Kitne Charno Me Hota Hai
The only way to get the additional training done by the Civil Services Examination UPSC. UPSC Exam is conducted every year to give various civil services officers including Examination Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Revenue Service (IRS).
- This test is divided into two parts 1 Initial, 2. The main exam is organized.
- The preliminary examination is MCQ, which assesses the candidate’s general studies and assessments.
- The main exam consists of subjective papers and an interview.
- All process of UPSC / IAS examination takes approximately one year.
- It is examined in 3 steps:
- First phase: Civil Services Examination: The initial examination is mainly done in August, which is declared in October.
- Second Phase: Civil Services Main Examination: The Civil Services Examination is taken every month in the month of December, which is passed by the candidates for the preliminary examination. The result is declared by the month of March.
- Third phase: Civil Service Personality Test (INTERVIEW): This happens mainly in the month of May.
Being the country’s largest post, the UPSC Board also keeps a look at the candidate’s selection process. Here’s a new rule board for the interview:
Government has changed the age limit with the 2015 Civil Services Examination.
- According to the information printed on the board’s website, for the Scheduled Tribes (SC / ST), 37 years of age, and these people can take the examination with my luck for a number of times. For OBCs, they can take 35 years and 9 exams and 32 years for general category and those who can take 6 exams.
- Age limit for physically handicapped candidates is 42, 45 and 47 years for general, OBC and SC / ST category respectively. Infinite for 9th and SC / SC category for General and OBC
IAS Interview is Kyo Hota Hai
Interview test is not done with the use of examination of special general knowledge of candidates. Because the written questions are already done before the candidates, the candidates are expected to not only pass on the academic subject but also focus on the events which are falling within and outside of their four and all states and countries, and the modern Also interested in ideology and new discoveries, which can create a good UV curiosity.
IAS Interview Kitne Marks
Civil service interview is 275 points.
Both are of 200 marks . According to a recent change in the exam process , CSAT marks are not counted towards qualifying for mains and one only has to clear the exam (33%)
- Essay (250 Marks)
- GS-I (250 Marks)
- GS-II( 250 Marks)
- GS-III(250 Marks)
- GS-IV(250 Marks)
- Optional Subject -Paper I (250 Marks)
- Optional Subject -Paper II(250 Marks)
This amounts to a total of 1750 Marks
- Most Important 250 Geography Question And Answer-Download PDF
- Important Computer Notes In Hindi PDF Download
- SSC CPO SI Previous Last 5 Years Paper In Hindi PDF Download
- Railway Group B ,D Ki Puri Jankari Hindi Me Taiyari Kaise Kare
- UPSEE UPTU Exam Kya Hai Puri Jankari AKTU/UPTU 2018
- Medical Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare Puri Jankari
- Download Bihar Important GK PDF Notes In Hindi For Competitive Exam
- Samanya Gyan Darpan Magazine PDF Downlode